Congratulations to Our Winners!
After a month of competition, we’d like to thank all the bowlers who competed in the first-ever Women’s Showdown! We’d also like to congratulate our 1st - 10th place winners
1st Place - Lauren Dessel, $1,000
2nd Place - Mei Miller, $500
3rd Place - Yasmine Sams, $250
4th Place - Leigh Buickerood, $150
5th Place - Elaine Modugno, $50 Bowlero Gift Card
6th Place - Ashly Galante, $50 Bowlero Gift Card
7th Place - Bailey Knierim, $50 Bowlero Gift Card
8th Place - Tanya Critchlow, $50 Bowlero Gift Card
9th Place - Sarah Paruolo, $50 Bowlero Gift Card
10th Place (Tied) - Kelsie White, $50 Bowlero Gift Card
10th Place (Tied) - Shell Jeter, $50 Bowlero Gift Card
A special shout out goes to Nicole Fleming (25th place), Rebecca Azurmendi (50th place), and Viccie Biondo (75th place), all of whom will receive prizes from KRStrikeforce.
July 1st - July 31st
The Women's Bowler Showdown will begin on July 1st and is open to all women bowlers 18 years of age or older to participate at participating host centers. Women bowlers of all skill levels will have one month to compete for the ultimate prize fund! Check back for more information on how you can participate in all the action!
How to Win
The top 10 bowlers will be awarded prize money and Bowlero Gift Cards during the tournament! Participating bowlers with the highest two consecutive score will be eligible to win big. Plus, finish in places 25, 50 and 75 and you'll receive prizes from product registered companies!
- 1st Place $1,000
- 2nd Place $500
- 3rd Place $250
- 4th Place $150
- 5th-10th Place $50 Bowlero Gift Cards
How it Works
1. Download the Lanetalk App from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store.
2. You can join by using Google, Facebook, Apple or your email address.
3. Answer the required registration questions.
4. Confirm your email address in the “Welcome Email” you receive from Lanetalk.
5. Select “Have Fun Now” at the bottom of the screen.
6. Select the “Play” button on the bottom of the next screen.
7. Select the “Women's Bowler Showdown” match card and select “Play.”
8. Enter your name into the bowling center’s scoring system at your assigned lane.
9. Now, in the Lanetalk app choose the lane number and name that matches what you’ve entered into the bowling center’s scoring system.
10. Start bowling and once you have completed 2 consecutive games, “Match Completed” will display on your screen and your score will automatically be submitted into the Women's Bowler Showdown.
11. If you would like to submit a new score click “Play again.”