Congratulations to the PBA Junior Showdown Winners
After a month-long competition, we’re thrilled to announce the winners of the first-ever PBA Junior Showdown!
1st Place – Gavin Taylor - $1,000
2nd Place – Braden Longenecker - $500
3rd Place – Isaiah Jackson - $300
4th Place – Devin Richards - $150
5th Place – Leonardo Solis - $100
1st Place – Brooke Salzman - $1,000
2nd Place – Ayla Helmle - $500
3rd Place – Payton Vogel - $300
4th Place – Paighton Crumley - $150
5th Place (Tie) – Saphyre Nofuente - $50
5th Place (Tie) – Jayden Mabry - $50
1st Place – Maxwell Benware - $1,000
2nd Place – Brandon Rother - $500
3rd Place – Ernesto Reynoso - $300
4th Place – Dylan Beck - $150
5th Place – Jamie Duty - $100
June 1st - June 30th
The PBA Jr. Showdown will begin on June 1st and is open to active PBA Jr. members under the age of 18 as of August 1, 2022. PBA Jr. members eligible for this tournament will have one month to compete at participating host centers. Check back for more information on how you can participate in all the action!
If the Junior bowler is eligible to participant they will receive an email from the PBA with the match code for their respective division.
How to Win
The top 5 bowlers with the highest two consecutive game score will be awarded SMART scholarships. To compete in this tournament you must be an active PBA Jr. member under the age of 18 as of August 1, 2022.
- 1st Place $1,000
- 2nd Place $500
- 3rd Place $300
- 4th Place $150
- 5th Place $100
How it Works
1. Download the Lanetalk App from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store.
2. You can join by using Google, Facebook, Apple or your email address.
3. Answer the required registration questions.
4. Confirm your email address in the “Welcome Email” you receive from Lanetalk.
5. Select “Have Fun Now” at the bottom of the screen.
6. Select the “Play” button on the bottom of the next screen.
7. Select the “PBA Junior Showdown” match card and select “Play.” Select your division and enter the match code you received from the PBA.
8. Enter your name into the bowling center’s scoring system at your assigned lane.
9. Now, in the Lanetalk app choose the lane number and name that matches what you’ve entered into the bowling center’s scoring system.
10. Start bowling and once you have completed 2 consecutive games, “Match Completed” will display on your screen and your score will automatically be submitted into the PBA Junior Showdown.
11. If you would like to submit a new score click “Play again.”