June 1st - June 30th
The PBA Jr. Showdown will begin on June 1st and is open to active PBA Jr. members under the age of 18 as of August 1, 2022. PBA Jr. members eligible for this tournament will have one month to compete at participating host centers. Check back for more information on how you can participate in all the action!
How to Win
The top 5 bowlers with the highest two consecutive game score will be awarded SMART scholarships. To compete in this tournament you must be an active PBA Jr. member under the age of 18 as of August 1, 2022.
How it Works
1. Download the Lanetalk App from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store.
2. You can join by using Google, Facebook, Apple or your email address.
3. Answer the required registration questions.
4. Confirm your email address in the “Welcome Email” you receive from Lanetalk.
5. Select “Have Fun Now” at the bottom of the screen.
6. Select the “Play” button on the bottom of the next screen.
7. Select the “PBA Junior Showdown” match card and select “Play.”
8. Enter your name into the bowling center’s scoring system at your assigned lane.
9. Now, in the Lanetalk app choose the lane number and name that matches what you’ve entered into the bowling center’s scoring system.
10. Start bowling and once you have completed 2 consecutive games, “Match Completed” will display on your screen and your score will automatically be submitted into the PBA Junior Showdown.
11. If you would like to submit a new score click “Play again.”
Prizes awarded via SMART Scholarships!
- 1st Place $2,500
- 2nd Place $2,000
- 3rd Place $1,000
- 4th Place $500
- 5th Place $250
Note: $125,000 is the total prize fund amount for the 2022 Showdown Tour.