Congratulations to Our Winners!
Thank you to all those who participated in the first-ever Bowlero League Bowler Showdown and join us in congratulating our winners!
We look forward to seeing you in the next Bowlero League Bowler Showdown starting August 1st.
- 1st Place - Jerry Taylor, Bowlero Wheat Ridge - $1,000
- 2nd Place - Adrian Ivery, Bowlero Greenville - $500
- 3rd Place - John Lund, Bowlero Wheat Ridge - $300
- 4th Place - Chris Vandenborre - AMF All Star Lanes LA - $200
- 1st Place - Dave Clark, Spring Hill Lanes - $1,000
- 2nd Place - Jeremy Decaminada, Bowlero Bradenton - $500
- 3rd Place - Douglas B. Williams, Spring Hill Lanes - $300
- 4th Place - Brandon Wade, AMF Southdale Lanes - $200
- 1st Place - Shane McClung, AMF Lynnhaven Lanes - $1,000
- 2nd Place - Michael Campbell, AMF Lynnhaven Lanes - $500
- 3rd Place - Ron Del Rosario, AMF Western Branch Lanes - $300
- 4th Place - Michael Reale, Bowlero Chico - $200
- 1st Place - Matt Bortz, Berks Lanes - $1,000
- 2nd Place - Zachary Dudley, Bowlero Normandy - $500
- 3rd Place - Todd Weiderman, Bowl America Falls Church - $300
- 4th Place - Dale Lion, Bowl America Burke - $100
- 4th Place - Douglas Plummer, AMF Woodstock Lanes - $100
April 1st - April 30th
How to Win
The Bowlero League Bowler Showdown will kick off with 14 days of Qualifying starting on April 1st. The top 50% of bowlers with the highest two consecutive game score in their region will advance to the Quarterfinals. From there, bowlers will have 7 days to get the highest two consecutive game score in their region to advance to the Semi-Finals. At the completion of the Semi-Finals the top 4 bowlers with the highest 2 consecutive game score from each region will win the cash prize!
Cash Prize Fund
Bowl and win big during the Bowlero League Bowler Showdown! Each of the 4 regions will pay out the following 4 places:
- 1st Place $1,000
- 2nd Place $500
- 3rd Place $300
- 4th Place $200
How it Works
1. Download the Lanetalk App from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store.
2. You can join by using Google, Facebook, Apple or your email address.
3. Answer the required registration questions.
4. Confirm your email address in the “Welcome Email” you receive from Lanetalk.
5. Select “Have Fun Now” at the bottom of the screen.
6. Select the “Play” button on the bottom of the next screen.
7. Select the “Bowlero League Bowler Showdown” match card and select “Play.”
8. Enter your name into the bowling center’s scoring system at your assigned lane.
9. Now, in the Lanetalk app choose the lane number and name that matches what you’ve entered into the bowling center’s scoring system.
10. Start bowling and once you have completed 2 consecutive games, “Match Completed” will display on your screen and your score will automatically be submitted into the Bowlero League Bowler Showdown.
11. If you would like to submit a new score click “Play again.”