Congratulations to Our Winners!
Thank you to all those who participated in the Bowlero League Bowler Showdown II and join us in congratulating our winners!
The league action continues this fall at Bowlero! Visit bowlero.com/leagues to find a league near you.
- 1st Place - Chris Vandenborne, AMF All Star Lames - LA - $1,000
- 2nd Place - Todd Clark, AMF Diamond Lanes - $500
- 3rd Place - Tyler Gilmore, Bowlero Cherry Creek - $300
- 4th Place - Shawn Sarrasin, AMF Sonesta Lanes - $200
- 1st Place - Ryan Wyandt, Berks Lanes - $1,000
- 2nd Place - Sean Zakrzewski, Bowlero Feasterville - $500
- 3rd Place - Danny Houghton, AMF Kissimmee Lanes - $300
- 4th Place - Ray Hatte, Spring Hill Lanes - $200
- 1st Place - Brian Rowley, AMF Union Hills Lanes - $1,000
- 2nd Place - Isaac Chavira, Bowlero Glendale - $500
- 3rd Place - Sean Fischer, Bowlero Chico - $300
- 4th Place - Patrick Young, Bowlero Chico - $200
- 1st Place - David Powers, AMF York Lanes - $1,000
- 2nd Place - Edgar Burgos, AMF Bolera Paradise Lanes - $500
- 3rd Place - Candid Ayala, AMF Woodstock Lanes - $300
- 4th Place - Darrell Eiland, AMF York Lanes - $200
August 1st - August 31st
How to Win
The Bowlero League Bowler Showdown II will kick off with 14 days of Qualifying starting on August 1st. The top 50% of bowlers with the highest two consecutive game score in their region will advance to the Quarterfinals. From there, bowlers will have 7 days to get the highest two consecutive game score in their region to advance to the Semi-Finals. At the completion of the Semi-Finals the top 4 bowlers with the highest 2 consecutive game score from each region will win the cash prize!
Prize Fund Per Region
- 1st Place $1,000
- 2nd Place $500
- 3rd Place $300
- 4th Place $200
How it Works
1. Download the Lanetalk App from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store.
2. You can join by using Google, Facebook, Apple or your email address.
3. Answer the required registration questions.
4. Confirm your email address in the “Welcome Email” you receive from Lanetalk.
5. Select “Have Fun Now” at the bottom of the screen.
6. Select the “Play” button on the bottom of the next screen.
7. Select the “Bowlero League Bowler Showdown II ” match card and select “Play.”
8. Enter your name into the bowling center’s scoring system at your assigned lane.
9. Now, in the Lanetalk app choose the lane number and name that matches what you’ve entered into the bowling center’s scoring system.
10. Start bowling and once you have completed 2 consecutive games, “Match Completed” will display on your screen and your score will automatically be submitted into the Bowlero League Bowler Showdown II.
11. If you would like to submit a new score click “Play again.”