August 1st - August 31st
The second Bowlero League Bowler Showdown will begin on August 1st where bowlers will have one month to compete for the cash prize fund! Bowlero centers enabled with Lanetalk will participate in this tournament, taking place in 4 different regions across the country. Bowlero league bowlers of all skill levels are eligible to participate in this one of a kind tournament! Check back for more information on how you can participate in all the action!
How to Win
The Bowlero League Bowler Showdown II will kick off with 14 days of Qualifying starting on August 1st. The top 50% of bowlers with the highest two consecutive game score in their region will advance to the Quarterfinals. From there, bowlers will have 7 days to get the highest two consecutive game score in their region to advance to the Semi-Finals. At the completion of the Semi-Finals the top 4 bowlers with the highest 2 consecutive game score from each region will win the cash prize!
Prize Fund Per Region
- 1st Place $1,000
- 2nd Place $500
- 3rd Place $300
- 4th Place $200
How it Works
1. Download the Lanetalk App from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store.
2. You can join by using Google, Facebook, Apple or your email address.
3. Answer the required registration questions.
4. Confirm your email address in the “Welcome Email” you receive from Lanetalk.
5. Select “Have Fun Now” at the bottom of the screen.
6. Select the “Play” button on the bottom of the next screen.
7. Select the “Bowlero League Bowler Showdown II ” match card and select “Play.”
8. Enter your name into the bowling center’s scoring system at your assigned lane.
9. Now, in the Lanetalk app choose the lane number and name that matches what you’ve entered into the bowling center’s scoring system.
10. Start bowling and once you have completed 2 consecutive games, “Match Completed” will display on your screen and your score will automatically be submitted into the Bowlero League Bowler Showdown II.
11. If you would like to submit a new score click “Play again.”