Friday, March 10
- Practice Session: 3-5 p.m.
- Orientation Meeting: 5 p.m. (Mandatory for all first-time participants)
- Adult/Youth Clinic: 7 p.m. (Champions need to available unless excused by tournament director)
Saturday, March 11
- Roll call is 30 minutes prior to all squads.
- A Squad: 8 a.m. – (eight games)
- B Squad: 1:30 p.m. – (eight games)
- Top 12 teams advance (based on 36 teams or more)
Sunday, March 12
- Bracket Match Play with Bye Rounds (based on 12 teams)
- Round 1 – Teams 5-12 bowl (best-of-seven team Baker games): 8 a.m.
- Round 2 – Winners and Qualifiers 1-4 bowl (best-of-seven team Baker games): Immediately following
- Round 3 – Winners bowl (best-of-five team Baker games): Immediately following
- Round 4 – Winners bowl (best-of-five team Baker games): Immediately following
Finals format will be adjusted accordingly with less than 36 teams.
Participant must be a USBC Member in good standing. Non members must meet PBA average requirements of 200 for 36 games in a USBC sanctioned league.
Eligibility for PBA50
Participant must be a USBC Member in good standing and have reached their 50th birthday prior to the tournament start date. Non members must meet PBA average requirements of 200 for 36 games in a USBC sanctioned league.
This event is a Central Region event and will count for points in PBA Central Region regular & senior point lists. Only Full PBA Members will be able to qualify for the year end RPI in Las Vegas, Nevada. To qualify for the RPI, you must bowl in 3 events within the region in the calendar year.
GM Chris Ritzinger
PBA Weber 45
- PBA Members: $245
- Non-Members: $310 (money order, cashiers check or credit card only)
- Online entries for members and non-members opens at midnight on Monday, December 5th.
- Online entries for members and non-members close at midnight on Monday, March 6th.
- After the deadline, entries must be made directly with the PBA Central Region Manager.
Note: PBA Members have entry priority up to 7 days prior to the start of the event.
There have been some changes in product registration. For a complete list of current Product Registered companies, go to
Senior Player/Regular Player
- D. Johnson/DeWitt
- T. Johnson/Stevens
- J. Johnson/Schalow
- Dilyard/Kays, Jr.
- Williams, Jr./Garcia
Updated 1/25/2023 @ 11:00 a.m. EST
- 1st Place team is projected to pay $4,000
- 12th Place team is projected to pay $1,000
- Final cash team spot is guaranteed to pay a minimum of $850.