Saturday, October 14
- Practice Session: 1-3 p.m.
- Orientation Meeting: 3 p.m. (Mandatory for all first-time participants)
Sunday, October 15
- Roll call is 30 minutes prior to all squads.
- A Squad: 8 a.m. – (eight games)
- Bracket Match Play: 1:30 p.m.
Participant must be a USBC Member in good standing. Non members must meet PBA average requirements.
PBA Member Dave Small; GM Josh Soloman
PBA Shark 48
- PBA Members: $245
- Non-Members: $310 (money order, cashiers check or credit card only)
108 (subject to change)
- Online entries for members and non-members opens at midnight on Monday, July 10th.
- Online entries for members and non-members close at midnight on Monday, June 9th.
- After the deadline, entries must be made directly with the PBA Central Region Manager.
- 1st Place is projected to pay $1,500
- 12th Place is projected to pay $600
- Final cash spot is guaranteed to pay a minimum of $450.