655 Wabash Ave. NW
New Philadelphia, OH 44663
Friday, September 16
- Practice Session: 3-5 p.m.
- Orientation Meeting: 5 p.m. (Mandatory for all first-time participants)
- Pro-am: 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, September 17
- Roll call is 30 minutes prior to all squads.
- A Squad: 9 a.m. – (eight games)
- B Squad: 3 p.m. – (eight games)
Top 12 teams advance (based on 36 team entries or more).
Sunday, September 18
Bracket Match Play With Bye Rounds (based on 12 teams)
- Round 1 – Teams 5-12 bowl (best-of-seven team Baker games): 9 a.m.
- Round 2 – Winners and Qualifiers 1-4 bowl (best-of-seven team Baker games): Immediately following
- Round 3 – Winners bowl (best-of-five team Baker games): Immediately following
- Round 4 – Winners bowl (best-of-five team Baker games): Immediately following
Finals format will be adjusted accordingly with less than 36 team entries.
IMPORTANT: PBA FACE MASK POLICY
All competitors and non-competitors will follow the local governmental mandate for the wearing of facemasks. The PBA encourages social distancing when possible. This policy is subject to change or modification.
Participant must be a USBC Member in good standing. Non members must meet PBA average requirements.
Aaron Shanklin; PBA Members Dave Wodka & Steve Easterday
PBA Scorpion 42
- PBA Members: $245
- Non-Members: $310 (money order, cashiers check or credit card only)
40 teams (subject to change)
- Online entries for members and non-members opens at midnight on Monday, July 11th.
- Online entries for members and non-members close at midnight on Monday, September 12th.
- After the deadline, entries must be made directly with the PBA Central Region Manager.
Beginning August 1, 2020, the use of a balance hole is prohibited. The rule states all holes in a bowling ball must be used on every delivery; any hole not used is considered a balance hole, making the ball illegal. Bowlers who do not use their thumb no longer can have a thumb hole, as it now is considered a balance hole. They also need to mark their ball to show where they place their palm on delivery.
IRS is requiring that we get new W-9 forms for all bowlers who earn winnings in PBA events. Players that have filled out W-9’s in 2020 and have recently changed residence will need to fill out an updated form. This requirement pertains to all participants, whether you are a member or not.
There have been some changes in product registration. For a complete list of 2022 Product Registered companies, go to
2024 SR 39 N.W.
Dover, OH 44622
Rates: $129/night plus tax for single/double occupancy
Note: Booking MUST be made by Tuesday, August 16, 2022 to get this rate.
Holiday Inn Express
145 Bluebell Dr. SW
New Philadelphia, OH 44663
Rates: $118/night plus tax for single/double occupancy
Please mention Wabash Lanes when making reservations.
- 1st Place is projected to pay $5,000/team
- 12th Place is projected to pay $1,250/team
- Final cash spot is guaranteed to pay a minimum of $1,000/team