PBA Fall Swing Qualifier (PTQ)
From: Saturday, August 27, 2016
4200 Allen Road
Allen Park, MI 48101
Oil Pattern Schedule
- All Rounds - TBD
Tournament Schedule / Notes
QUALIFIER (PTQ) DETAILS
The PBA Fall Swing Qualifier (PTQ) is only open to PBA members who live within a 50 mile radius of Thunderbowl and all non-PBA members.
NOTE: All PBA Members may enter the Fall Swing event directly; the PTQ is optional for those members who live within a 50 mile radius of Thunderbowl.
If you are not a PBA member and would like to bowl the 2016 PBA Fall Swing, your only opportunity to win a spot is bowling the PBA Fall Swing Qualifier (PTQ) at Thunderbowl on Aug. 27. For more information about the qualifier event, contact Mary von Krueger at (206) 332-9688 or visit pba.com to enter the PTQ online or download an entry form.**
- Tournament Start time 11:00a
- Six (6) games using the PBA Wolfpattern
- (10) entries into PBA Fall Swing guaranteed
- A qualifier into the Tournament must abide by PBA national product registration rules, including those pertaining to shoes, balls and other equipment.
- A qualifier will not be required to become a PBA member to participate.
- If a qualifier owes the PBA any funds the qualifier must pay in full before he/she can bowl in theTournament.