Monday, May 8
A Squad Practice: Noon
B Squad Practice: 3:30 p.m.
Pro-am: 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, May 9
A Squad Qualifying Round 1 (six games): 11 a.m.
B Squad Qualifying Round 1 (six games): 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, May 10
B Squad Qualifying Round 2 (six games): 11 a.m.
A Squad Qualifying Round 2 (six games): 4:30 p.m.
Top 12 teams advance to Baker Match Play
Thursday, May 11
Baker Match Play Round 1 (six games): 10 a.m.
Baker Match Play Round 2 (six games): 2 p.m.
Top 4 teams advance
Stepladder Finals: 6 p.m.
Participant must be a PBA member in good standing to enter unless bowling for a college. College players can enter any PBA Tour event, with the exception of the PBA Tournament of Champions and PBA Players Championship, after entries close for PBA members and they have created their PBA account online. To enter, call John Weber at (314) 974-5399 or email [email protected].
Tier 3 Points
Priority entries open Monday, Nov. 21 and will close Sunday, April 23 at 11 p.m. CT. Priority will be given in the following order:
- Teams where both players finished in the Top 50 on the 2022 PBA Tour Point List
- Teams with one player who finished in the Top 50 on the 2022 PBA Tour Point List and one PBA Tour titlist
- Teams with two PBA Tour titlists
- Teams with one player who finished in the Top 50 on the 2022 PBA Tour Point List OR a PBA Tour titlist and one PBA member
- Teams with two PBA members
Phone and mailed entries will not be accepted. Anyone needing instructions on how to enter online can contact membership services at (206) 332-9688.
$500 per player
Roth/Holman PBA Doubles Championship Prize Fund: $100,000
1st Place - $20,000
2nd Place - $14,000
3rd Place - $11,000
4th Place - $9,000
5th Place - $7,500
6th Place - $7,000
7th Place - $6,500
8th Place - $6,000
9th Place - $5,500
10th Place - $5,000
11th Place - $4,500
12th Place - $4,000