Friday, February 2nd
- Practice: 2-4pm
- Orientation Meeting: 4pm (First time participants only)
Saturday, February 3rd
- 8:30am- Roll Call
- 9:00am- A squad Qualifying (8 Games)
- Cut to the top 12 for Sundays Finals (Finals will be adjust with less than 36 bowlers)
Sunday, February 4th
- 9:00am- 12 games of Round Robin Match Play
Participant must be a USBC Member in good standing. The Player must have reached the age of 60 before February 2nd, 2023. Non members must meet the PBA minimum average requirements of 200 for 36 games in a USBC sanctioned league. PBA Members have priority over any Non Member up to 7 days before the event starts.
This event is a West Region event and will only count for points in the West Region. Only Full PBA Members will be able to qualify for the year end RPI in Las Vegas, Nevada. To qualify for the RPI, you must bowl in 3 events within your region in the calendar year.
- PBA Members: $245
- Non-Members: $310 (Credit Card or Cash only)
Beginning August 1, 2020, the use of a balance hole is prohibited. The rule states all holes in a bowling ball must be used on every delivery; any hole not used is considered a balance hole, making the ball illegal. Bowlers who do not use their thumb no longer can have a thumb hole, as it now is considered a balance hole. They also need to mark their ball to show where they place their palm on delivery.
There have been some changes in product registration. For a complete list of 2023 Product Registered companies, go to https://www.pba.com/registered-products.
- Online entries for members and non-members close at midnight on Wednesday, February 1st, 2023.
- After the deadline, entries must be made directly with the PBA Northwest/West Region Manager.
- 1st Place is projected to pay $1,500
- 12th Place is projected to pay $500
- Final cash spot is guaranteed to pay a minimum of $450