Friday, February 3
- Practice Session: 3-5 p.m.
- Refreshments/Snacks will be provided for the players
- Orientation Meeting: 5 p.m. (Mandatory for all first-time participants)
- Pro-am: 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, February 4
- Roll call is 30 minutes prior to all squads.
- A Squad: 11 a.m. – (eight games)
- Top 12 players advance (based on 36 entries or more).
- Lunch will be provided for the players
Sunday, February 5
- Round Robin Match Play: 10 a.m. – (12 games)
- Stepladder roll-off: 3 p.m.
Finals format will be adjusted accordingly with less than 36 entries.
Participant must be a USBC Member in good standing and have reached their 50th birthday prior to the tournament start date. Non members must meet PBA average requirements of 200 for 36 games in a USBC sanctioned league.
This event is a Central and Midwest Region event and will count for points in both regions. Only Full PBA Members will be able to qualify for the year end RPI in Las Vegas, Nevada. To qualify for the RPI, you must bowl in 3 events within the region in the calendar year.
PBA Member Gary Alstott
PBA Monacelli 40
- PBA Members: $245
- Non-Members: $310 (money order, cashiers check or credit card only)
60 (subject to change)
- Online entries for members and non-members opens at midnight on Monday, December 5th.
- Online entries for members and non-members close at midnight on Monday, January 30th.
- After the deadline, entries must be made directly with the PBA Central Region Manager.
For a complete list of current Product Registered companies, go to http://www.pba.com/resources/equipmentSponsors.asp?Type=1
- 1st Place is projected to pay $2,000
- 12th Place is projected to pay $700
- Final cash spot is guaranteed to pay a minimum of $450.