N64 W24576 Main St
Sussex, WI 53089
Friday, August 25, 2023
- Practice Session: 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Orientation Meeting: 6:00 p.m. (Mandatory for all first-time participants)
- Pro-Am: 7:00 p.m. (6:45 p.m. roll call)
Saturday, August 26, 2023
- Roll call is 30 minutes before squad starts unless otherwise noted
- A squad qualifying starts at 9:00 a.m. (seven games)
- B squad qualifying starts at 2:00 p.m. (seven games)
- If less than 36 entries, there will be only one squad that starts at 11:00 a.m.
Sunday, August 27, 2023
- Roll call is at 8:30 a.m.
- Cashers round starts at 9:00 a.m. – (four games)
- Top eight players advance
- Eight games of round robin match play including a position round
~Top four stepladder (if live streamed)
All competitors and non-competitors will follow the local governmental mandate for the wearing of facemasks. The PBA encourages social distancing when possible. This policy is subject to change or modification.
Oil Pattern is to be determined.
Participant must be a USBC Member in good standing. Non-members must meet PBA average requirements.
- PBA Members: $245
- Non-Members: $310 (money order, cashier’s check or credit card only)
Entries are open online. Online entries close at 12:10 am Tuesday, August 22, 2023. After the deadline, make entries directly with the PBA Midwest Region Manager
Maximum field size is 56 (50 + 6 house spots)
~If live streamed, the top seed in the stepladder finals is guaranteed a complimentary PBA MW region entry credit. That bowler must be a Full PBA member and is valid until August 20, 2023
Beginning August 1, 2020, the use of a balance hole is prohibited. The rule states all holes in a bowling ball must be used on every delivery; any hole not used is considered a balance hole, making the ball illegal. Bowlers who do not use their thumb no longer can have a thumb hole, as it now is considered a balance hole. They also need to mark their ball to show where they place their palm on delivery.
For a complete list of 2022 Product Registered companies, go to http://www.pba.com/resources/equipmentSponsors.asp?Type=1
Prize Fund (based on 56 entries – 18 checks + 2 Super Senior checks + ~1st SL
- 1st Place is projected to pay $2,100
- Last place in the match play finals is projected to pay $700
- 2 Super Senior checks are projected to pay $275
- Final cash spot is guaranteed to pay a minimum of $450