Friday, March 3
- Practice Session: 3-5 p.m.
- Orientation Meeting: 5 p.m. (Mandatory for all first-time participants)
- Pro-am: 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, March 4
- Roll call is 30 minutes prior to all squads.
- A Squad: 9 a.m. – (eight games)
- B Squad: 3 p.m. – (eight games)
- Top 1/3 players advance.
Sunday, March 5
- Cashers Round: 9 a.m. – (four games) all pinfall carries over.
- Top 16 advance: 11:30 p.m. - bowl three games (12-game pinfall carries over).
- Top 8 advance: 1 p.m. – bowl two games (15-game pinfall carries over).
- Top 4 advance: 2 :30 p.m. (17 game total pinfall) to stepladder finals.
Note: Format will be adjusted with less than 48 entries
Participant must be a USBC Member in good standing and have reached their 50th birthday prior to the tournament start date. Non members must meet PBA average requirements of 200 for 36 games in a USBC sanctioned league.
This event is a Central Region event and will count for points in the Central Region. Only Full PBA Members will be able to qualify for the year end RPI in Las Vegas, Nevada. To qualify for the RPI, you must bowl in 3 events within the region in the calendar year.
PBA Ballard 36
- PBA Members: $245
- Non-Members: $310 (money order, cashiers check or credit card only)
88 entries (subject to change)
- Online entries for members and non-members opens at midnight on Monday, December 5th.
- Online entries for members and non-members close at midnight on Monday, February 27th.
- After the deadline, entries must be made directly with the PBA Central Region Manager.
Note: PBA Members have entry priority up to 7 days prior to the start of the event.
There have been some changes in product registration. For a complete list of current Product Registered companies, go to http://www.pba.com/resources/equipmentSponsors.asp?Type=1
- 1st Place is projected to pay $2,500
- 16th Place is projected to pay $700
- Final cash spot is guaranteed to pay a minimum of $450.