Friday, March 24, 2023
- Practice Session: 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Orientation Meeting: 5:30 p.m. (Mandatory for all first-time participants)
- Pro-Am: 7:00 p.m. (6:45 p.m. roll call)
Saturday, March 25, 2023
- Roll call is at 8:30 a.m.
- Qualifying starts: 9:00 a.m. – (seven games)
- Top eight players advance
- Eight games of round robin match play including a position round
- Top four stepladder (if live streamed)
- Format will be adjusted based on entries.
All competitors and non-competitors will follow the local governmental mandate for the wearing of facemasks. The PBA encourages social distancing when possible. This policy is subject to change or modification.
Oil Pattern is to be determined
Participant must be a USBC Member in good standing. Non-members must meet PBA average requirements.
- PBA Members: $245
- Non-Members: $310 (money order, cashier’s check or credit card only)
- Entries are open online
- Online entries close at midnight Thursday, March 24, 2022
- After the deadline, make entries directly with the PBA Midwest Region Manager
Maximum field size is 55
For a complete list of 2023 Product Registered companies, go to http://www.pba.com/resources/equipmentSponsors.asp?Type=1
- 1st Place is projected to pay $2,000
- Last place in the match play finals is projected to pay $650
- 2 Super Senior checks are projected to pay $275
- Final cash spot is guaranteed to pay a minimum of $450
*Based on 55 entries – 18 checks + 2 Super Senior checks