Friday, October 27, 2023
- Practice Session: 2:30-4:30 p.m.
- Orientation Meeting: 4:30 p.m. (Mandatory for all first-time participants)
- VIP Sponsor/PBA Player Meet-n-Greet: 5-6:30 p.m.
- Pro-am: 7 p.m.
Saturday, October 28, 2023
- Roll call is at 10:30 a.m.
- Qualifying Squad: 11 a.m. – (eight games)
- Top eight players advance
Sunday, October 29, 2023
- Roll call is at 9:30 am
- Round Robin match play 10:00 am with position round – (eight games)
- Cut to top three for step ladder finals
Participant must be a USBC Member in good standing and have reached their 50th birthday prior to the tournament start date. Nonmembers must meet PBA average requirements.
- PBA Members: $245
- Non-Members: $310 (money order, cashier’s check or credit card only)
Online entries for members and non-members close at midnight on Thursday, December 2, 2021.
After the deadline, entries must be made directly with the PBA Midwest Region Manager.
To Be Determined
Prize Fund (based on 36 entries – 12 checks + 2 Super Senior + 1st qualifier in step ladder)
- 1st Place is projected to pay $2,000
- Last place in the match play finals is projected to pay $550
- Final cash spot is guaranteed to pay a minimum of $450
- 2 Super Senior checks are projected to pay $275