Friday, December 15
- Practice Session: 3-5 p.m.
- Orientation Meeting: 5 p.m. (Mandatory for all first-time participants)
Saturday, December 16
- Roll call is 30 minutes prior to squad.
- Qualifying: 1 p.m. – (eight games)
Top 16 players advance (based on 48 or more entries)
Sunday, December 17
- Bracket Round 1 (Qualifiers 9-16) bowl best of 3 games at 9 a.m.
- Bracket Round 2 (Winners vs 5-8) bowl best of 3 games at 10:30 a.m.
- Bracket Round 3 (Winners vs 1-4) bowl best of 3 games at 12 noon
- Bracket Round 4 Winners bowl single game immediately following
- Bracket Round 5 Winners bowl single game immediately following
Participant must be a USBC or PBA LCB Member in good standing and have reached their 50th birthday no later than December 14, 2023. Non-members must meet PBA average requirements.
- PBA Members: $245
- Non-Members: $310
Online entries close at midnight Monday, December 11. Note: Members have priority until Friday, December 8.
IMPORTANT: No entries will be accepted after midnight Monday, December 11 from anyone who does not have military credentials. All entrants without military ID MUST provide driver’s license number and state issued on entry form. The names of all guests attending the tournament must also be included in the online registration form. All people entering the post must have ID. Entry must be at the Mapes Road gate. Driver must present valid license at the gate. Vehicle may be subject to inspection.
Maximum field size is 68.
Prize Fund (based on 60 entries)
1st Place projected to pay $1,700
16th Place projected to pay $650
Final cash spot is projected to pay $550
Top 2 bowlers 60 or older outside the regular prize fund will receive $300 each.