Friday February 2nd
- Practice: 2-4pm
- Orientation Meeting: 4pm (First time participants only)
Saturday February 3rd
- 8:30am- Roll Call
- 9:00am- A squad Qualifying (7 Games)
- Cut to the top 8 for Sundays Finals
- 10:00am- 8 games of Round Robin Match Play
Participant must be a USBC Member in good standing. Non members must meet the PBA minimum average requirements of 190 for 36 games in a USBC sanctioned league. PBA Members have priority over any Non Member up to 7 days before the event starts.
- PBA Members: $160
- Non-Members: $225 (Credit Card or Cash only)
Beginning August 1, 2020, the use of a balance hole is prohibited. The rule states all holes in a bowling ball must be used on every delivery; any hole not used is considered a balance hole, making the ball illegal. Bowlers who do not use their thumb no longer can have a thumb hole, as it now is considered a balance hole. They also need to mark their ball to show where they place their palm on delivery.
There have been some changes in product registration. For a complete list of 2023 Product Registered companies, go to https://www.pba.com/registered-products
- Online entries for members and non-members close at midnight on Wednesday, February 1st, 2023.
- After the deadline, entries must be made directly with the PBA Northwest/West Region Manager.
- 1st Place is projected to pay $1,000
- 8th Place is projected to pay $350