Friday, March 17
- Practice Session: 2-4 p.m.
- Orientation Meeting: 4 p.m. (Mandatory for all first-time participants)
- Pro Am: 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, March 18
- Roll call is 30 minutes prior to qualifying.
- Qualifying: 10 a.m. – (eight games)
- Top 16 advance to match play finals.
Sunday, March 19
- Roll call is 30 minutes prior match play. Warm-up pairs will be available after roll call.
- 16-man round robin finals begin at 10 a.m. Position round is the final game of the event.
Participant must be a USBC Member in good standing. Non-members must meet PBA average requirements.
- PBA Members: $245
- Non-Members: $310
- Online entries close at midnight Monday, March 13.
- After the deadline, e-mail the PBA East Region Manager at [email protected] Entries made after the online deadline are subject to a late charge.
Maximum field size is 104
For a complete list of 2023 Product Registered companies, go to http://www.pba.com/resources/equipmentSponsors.asp?Type=1
Check back for Hotel Information.
- 1st Place projected to pay $3,000
- Last place in the finals projected to pay $650
- Final cash spot guaranteed to pay a minimum of $425