- Practice: 4-5pm
- Orientation Meeting: 5pm (First time participants only)
- Pro-Am: 6pm
- 2:00pm- A squad Qualifying (8 Games)
- Cut to the top 12 for Sundays Finals
- 9:00am- 12 Games of Round Robin Match Play
Participant must be a USBC Member in good standing. Non members must meet the PBA minimum average requirements of 200 for 36 games in a USBC sanctioned league. PBA Members have priority over any Non Member up to 7 days before the event starts.
Jodi Bach & Jay Jay Newell
This event is a West Region event and will only count for points in the West Region.
- PBA Members: $245
- Non-Members: $310 (Credit Card or Cash only)
Beginning August 1, 2020, the use of a balance hole is prohibited. The rule states all holes in a bowling ball must be used on every delivery; any hole not used is considered a balance hole, making the ball illegal. Bowlers who do not use their thumb no longer can have a thumb hole, as it now is considered a balance hole. They also need to mark their ball to show where they place their palm on delivery.
There have been some changes in product registration. For a complete list of 2023 Product Registered companies, go to https://www.pba.com/registered-products
- Online entries for members and non-members close at midnight on Wednesday, January 18, 2023.
- After the deadline, entries must be made directly with the PBA Northwest/West Region Manager and a $10 late fee will be accessed.
- 1st Place is projected to pay $2,000
- 12th Place is projected to pay $600
- Final cash spot is guaranteed to pay a minimum of $425