Friday, September 23
- Practice Session: 3-5 p.m.
- Orientation Meeting: 5 p.m. (Mandatory for all first-time participants)
- Smith/Brehra Memorial Pro-am: 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, September 24
- Roll call is 30 minutes prior to all squads.
- A Squad: 10 a.m. – (eight games)
- Top 12 teams advance (based on 36 entries).
Sunday, September 25
- Round Robin Match Play (Full Team Games): 9 a.m. – (12 games)
- Finals format will be adjusted accordingly with less than 36 teams.
IMPORTANT: PBA FACE MASK POLICY
All competitors and non-competitors will follow the local governmental mandate for the wearing of facemasks. The PBA encourages social distancing when possible. This policy is subject to change or modification.
Eligibility for PBA50
Participant must be a USBC Member in good standing and have reached their 50th birthday by the day of the practice session. Non members must meet PBA average requirements.
Eligibility for PBA60
Participant must be a USBC Member in good standing and have reached their 60th birthday by the day of the practice session. Non members must meet PBA average requirements.
Tim Brendle & John Koetma
PBA Ballard 36
- PBA Members: $245
- Non-Members: $310 (money order, cashiers check or credit card only)
- Online entries for members and non-members opens at midnight on Monday, July 11th.
- Online entries for members and non-members close at midnight on Monday, September 19th.
- After the deadline, entries must be made directly with the PBA Central Region Manager.
Beginning August 1, 2020, the use of a balance hole is prohibited. The rule states all holes in a bowling ball must be used on every delivery; any hole not used is considered a balance hole, making the ball illegal. Bowlers who do not use their thumb no longer can have a thumb hole, as it now is considered a balance hole. They also need to mark their ball to show where they place their palm on delivery.
IRS is requiring that we get new W-9 forms for all bowlers who earn winnings in PBA events. Players that have filled out W-9’s in 2020 and have recently changed residence will need to fill out an updated form. This requirement pertains to all participants, whether you are a member or not.
There have been some changes in product registration. For a complete list of 2022 Product Registered companies, go to
36 TEAMS MAX
Super Senior Player/Senior Player
2. Maccarone/Bohn III
13. Strath/Handlowich Jr.
Updated 9/19/2022 @ 10:00 a.m. EST
- 1st Place team is projected to pay $4,000
- 12th Place team is projected to pay $1,000
- Final cash team spot is guaranteed to pay a minimum of $900.