939 E. Fifth St.
Delphos, OH 45833
Friday, September 30
- Practice Session: 3-5 p.m.
- Orientation Meeting: 5 p.m. (Mandatory for all first-time participants)
- Ball Demo: 5-7 p.m.
- Sweeper: 7 p.m. (Open to all Bowlers)
Saturday, October 1
- Roll call is 30 minutes prior to all squads.
- A Squad: 10 a.m. – (eight games)
- B Squad: 4 p.m. – (eight games)
- Top 16 players advance (based on 48 entries).
Sunday, October 2
- Round Robin Match Play: 10 a.m. – (12 games)
- Finals format will be adjusted accordingly with less than 48 entries.
IMPORTANT: PBA FACE MASK POLICY
All competitors and non-competitors will follow the local governmental mandate for the wearing of facemasks. The PBA encourages social distancing when possible. This policy is subject to change or modification.
This event will qualify for points in the Central Region Seniors only. The top 3 PBA Members who are eligible in this event will qualify for the RPI Finals in January of 2023. These three bowlers will qualify to bowl for a top prize of $10,000 and a total prize fund over $30,000. In order to be eligible, the PBA50 Member must bowl a minimum or 3 Central Region tournaments.
Eligibility for PBA50
Participant must be a USBC Member in good standing and have reached their 50th birthday by the day of the practice session. Non members must meet PBA average requirements.
PBA Member Bruce VanMetre and Family
PBA Aulby 39
- PBA Members: $245
- Non-Members: $310 (money order, cashiers check or credit card only)
80 (Subject to Change)
- Online entries for members and non-members opens at midnight on Monday, July 11th.
- Online entries for members and non-members close at midnight on Monday, September 26th.
- After the deadline, entries must be made directly with the PBA Central Region Manager.
Beginning August 1, 2020, the use of a balance hole is prohibited. The rule states all holes in a bowling ball must be used on every delivery; any hole not used is considered a balance hole, making the ball illegal. Bowlers who do not use their thumb no longer can have a thumb hole, as it now is considered a balance hole. They also need to mark their ball to show where they place their palm on delivery.
IRS is requiring that we get new W-9 forms for all bowlers who earn winnings in PBA events. Players that have filled out W-9’s in 2020 and have recently changed residence will need to fill out an updated form. This requirement pertains to all participants, whether you are a member or not.
There have been some changes in product registration. For a complete list of 2022 Product Registered companies, go to
- 1st Place is projected to pay $1,500
- 16th Place is projected to pay $550
- Final cash spot is guaranteed to pay a minimum of $450.