3901 Brooke Dr, Klamath Falls, OR
Klamath Falls, OR 97603
Friday, September 9th
- Practice: 4-5:30pm
- Orientation Meeting: 5:30pm (First time participants only)
- Pro-Am: 6:30pm (Monte Carlo)
Saturday, September 10th
- 8:00am- A squad Qualifying (8 Games)
- Cut to the top 12 for Sundays Finals
Sunday, September 11th
- 9:00am- Round Robin Match Play
- Cut to the top 3 for Step Ladder
- 1:00pm- Step Ladder
Participant must be a USBC Member in good standing. Non members must meet the PBA minimum average requirements of 200 for 36 games in a USBC sanctioned league. PBA Members have priority over any Non Member up to 7 days before the event starts. Player must be the age of 50 by September 9th, 2022.
This event is a Northwest/West Region event and will only count for points in both Regions. Only Full PBA Members will be able to qualify for the year end RPI in Las Vegas, Nevada. The 2022 RPI Finals will feature two separate divisions for our PBA and PBA50 Qualifiers. First place will be $16,000 and $10,000 in their respective divisions. To qualify for the RPI, you must bowl in 3 events within your region in the calendar year.
- PBA Members: $245
- Non-Members: $310 (Credit Card or Cash only)
Beginning August 1, 2020, the use of a balance hole is prohibited. The rule states all holes in a bowling ball must be used on every delivery; any hole not used is considered a balance hole, making the ball illegal. Bowlers who do not use their thumb no longer can have a thumb hole, as it now is considered a balance hole. They also need to mark their ball to show where they place their palm on delivery.
There have been some changes in product registration. For a complete list of 2022 Product Registered companies, go to
- Online entries for members and non-members close at midnight on Wednesday, September 7th, 2022.
- After the deadline, entries must be made directly with the PBA Northwest/West Region Manager.
- 1st Place is projected to pay $1,900
- 12th Place is projected to pay $500
- Final cash spot is guaranteed to pay a minimum of $425
- Super Senior Check: $250