731 Jordan Pkwy
Allentown, PA 18052
Friday, August 26
- Practice Session: 3-5 p.m.
- Orientation Meeting: 5 p.m. (Mandatory for all first-time participants)
- Buffet for all bowlers 5-6 p.m.
- Pro-Am: 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, August 27
- Roll call is 30 minutes prior to all squads.
- A Squad: 9 a.m. – (eight games)
- Top 16 advance based on 48 or more entries.
Sunday, August 28
- Roll call is 30 minutes prior
- Round Robin: 9 a.m. – (16 games)
Participant must be a USBC Member in good standing and must have reached their 50th birthday by August 25, 2022. Non-members must meet PBA average requirements.
- PBA Members: $245
- Non-Members: $310
- Entries made after deadline may incur a $10 penalty. Entry fees paid on site will incur a $20 penalty.
- Online entries close at midnight Monday, August 22, 2022.
- After the deadline, entries must be made directly with the PBA East Region Manager.
Jordan Lanes will run a qualifier for non-members on Saturday, August 6 at 10:30 a.m.
Format is 5 games on the tournament pattern (Aulby 39). Entry fee is $75. The top 2 finishers will earn entry into the PBA50 Jordan Lanes Open.
Maximum field size is 72.
Lehigh Valley Hotel & Conference Center, 300 Gateway Dr., Bethlehem, PA 18017. Phone (610) 866-5800. Mention Jordan Lanes PBA Open for rate if you call directly. PBA Rate $129.99 + tax. Cut-off date for rate is 8/23/2002. Use the link below to make reservations.
For a complete list of 2022 Product Registered companies, go to http://www.pba.com/resources/equipmentSponsors.asp?Type=1
- 1st Place is projected to pay $2,000
- Last place in the finals is projected to pay $600
- Final cash spot is guaranteed to pay a minimum of $425
- Top 2 PBA60 bowlers out of cash will receive $275