3392 S. Columbus Rd.
Wooster, OH 44691
Friday, September 9
- Practice Session: 3-5 p.m.
- Orientation Meeting: 5 p.m. (Mandatory for all first-time participants)
Saturday, September 10
- Roll call is 30 minutes prior to all squads.
- A Squad: 9 a.m. – (eight games)
- B Squad: 3 p.m. – (eight games)
- Top 1/3 advance
Sunday, September 11
- Casher’s Round: 9 a.m. – (8 games)
- Stepladder roll-off: 2 p.m.
- Finals format will be adjusted accordingly with less than 48 entries.
IMPORTANT: PBA FACE MASK POLICY
All competitors and non-competitors will follow the local governmental mandate for the wearing of facemasks. The PBA encourages social distancing when possible. This policy is subject to change or modification.
Participant must be a USBC Member in good standing and have reached their 50th birthday prior to the tournament start date. Non members must meet PBA average requirements.
Dayton Shepherd, PBA Member Jim Dilyard
PBA Petraglia 46
- PBA Members: $245
- Non-Members: $310 (money order, cashiers check or credit card only)
80 (subject to change)
- Online entries for members and non-members opens at midnight on Monday, July 11th.
- Online entries for members and non-members close at midnight on Monday, September 5th.
- After the deadline, entries must be made directly with the PBA Central Region Manager.
Beginning August 1, 2020, the use of a balance hole is prohibited. The rule states all holes in a bowling ball must be used on every delivery; any hole not used is considered a balance hole, making the ball illegal. Bowlers who do not use their thumb no longer can have a thumb hole, as it now is considered a balance hole. They also need to mark their ball to show where they place their palm on delivery.
IRS is requiring that we get new W-9 forms for all bowlers who earn winnings in PBA events. Players that have filled out W-9’s in 2020 and have recently changed residence will need to fill out an updated form. This requirement pertains to all participants, whether you are a member or not.
There have been some changes in product registration. For a complete list of 2022 Product Registered companies, go to
- 1st Place is projected to pay $1,500
- 12th Place is projected to pay $600
- Final cash spot is guaranteed to pay a minimum of $450.