1100 W Galena Ave
Freeport, IL 61032
Friday, October 28, 2022
- Practice Session: 2:30-4:30 p.m.
- Orientation Meeting: 4:30 p.m. (Mandatory for all first-time participants)
- VIP Sponsor/PBA Player Meet-n-Greet: 5-6:00 p.m.
- Pro-am: 6 p.m.
Saturday, October 29, 2022
- Roll call is at 10:30 a.m.
- Qualifying Squad: 11 a.m. – (eight games)
- Top 12 players advance (based on 48 entries or more)
Sunday, October 30, 2022
- Roll call is at 9:30 am
- Cut to top 12 – Round Robin match play 10:00 am – (12 games)
Finals format will be adjusted accordingly with less than 48 entries
- Cut to top 3 for step ladder
All competitors and non-competitors will follow the local governmental mandate for the wearing of facemasks. The PBA encourages social distancing when possible. This policy is subject to change or modification.
Participant must be a USBC Member in good standing and have reached their 50th birthday prior to the tournament start date. Nonmembers must meet PBA average requirements.
PBA Members: $245
Non-Members: $310 (money order, cashier’s check or credit card only)
Online entries for members and non-members close at midnight on Thursday, December 2, 2021.
After the deadline, entries must be made directly with the PBA Midwest Region Manager.
PBA Marshall Holman 38'
The field is limited to 85
Prize Fund (based on 85 entries – 28 checks + 2 Super Senior + 1st Step Ladder qualifier)
- 1st Place is projected to pay $2,100
- Last place in the match play finals is projected to pay $700
- Final cash spot is guaranteed to pay a minimum of $450
- 2 Super Senior checks are projected to pay $275
- Step Ladder high qualifier to receive complimentary entry fee (for full PBA members only, good for one year)