9777 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89183
- 9:00am- Roll Call
- 9:15am- Practice for A Squad (15 Minutes)
- 9:30am- A Squad Qualifying (8 Games)
- Cut to the top 16 (Based on 63 entries or more)
- 2:30pm- Single Elimination Matches (Best of 5)
- 4:30pm- Round of 8 Matches (Best of 3)
- 5:30pm- Round of 4 Matches (Single Game)
- 6:00pm- Championship Match (Single Game)
Participant must be a USBC Member in good standing. Non members must meet the PBA minimum average requirements of 190 for 36 games in a USBC sanctioned league. PBA Members have priority over any Non Member up to 7 days before the event starts.
South Point Casino
- PBA Members: $245
- Non-Members: $310 (Credit Card or Cash only)
Beginning August 1, 2020, the use of a balance hole is prohibited. The rule states all holes in a bowling ball must be used on every delivery; any hole not used is considered a balance hole, making the ball illegal. Bowlers who do not use their thumb no longer can have a thumb hole, as it now is considered a balance hole. They also need to mark their ball to show where they place their palm on delivery.
There have been some changes in product registration. For a complete list of 2022 Product Registered companies, go to
- Online entries for members and non-members close at midnight on Wednesday, November 2nd, 2022.
- After the deadline, entries must be made directly with the PBA Northwest/West Region Manager.
- 1st Place is projected to pay $2,000
- 16th Place is projected to pay $600
- Final Cash Spot is projected at $450