2272 Liggett Ave
Joint Base Lewis-McChord, WA 98433
- Practice: 3:00-4:30pm
- Orientation Meeting: 4pm (First time participants only)
- Pro-Am: 5:30pm
- 2:00pm- A squad Qualifying (8 Games)
- Cut to the top 1/3 for the Finals
- 9:00am- 5 Game Casher Round
- Cut to the top 8 for Finals
- 12:00pm- Round of 8 (Best of 3)
- 1:00pm- Round of 4 (Best of 3)
- 2:00pm- Championship Match
Participant must be a USBC Member in good standing. Non members must meet the PBA minimum average requirements.
This event is a Northwest Region event and will only count for points in the Northwest Region. Only Full PBA Members will be able to qualify for the year end RPI in Las Vegas, Nevada. The 2022 RPI Finals will feature two separate divisions for our PBA and PBA50 Qualifiers. First place will be $15,000 and $10,000 in their respective divisions. To qualify for the RPI, you must bowl in 3 events within your region in the calendar year.
- PBA Members: $245
- Non-Members: $310 (Credit Card or Cash only)
- Active Duty or Veteran: $50 off entry (Email [email protected] for Code)
Beginning August 1, 2020, the use of a balance hole is prohibited. The rule states all holes in a bowling ball must be used on every delivery; any hole not used is considered a balance hole, making the ball illegal. Bowlers who do not use their thumb no longer can have a thumb hole, as it now is considered a balance hole. They also need to mark their ball to show where they place their palm on delivery.
There have been some changes in product registration. For a complete list of 2022 Product Registered companies, go to http://www.pba.com/resources/equipmentSponsors.asp?Type=1
- Online entries for members and non-members close at midnight on Monday, October 31st, 2022.
- After the deadline, entries must be made directly with the PBA Northwest/West Region Manager.
- 1st Place is projected to pay $2,100
- 8th Place is projected at $700
- Final cash spot is guaranteed to pay a minimum of $400
- 2 Military Checks $275 (Veteran or Active Duty Outside Cash)