Friday, September 23, 2022
- Practice Session: 4-6 p.m.
- Orientation Meeting: 6 p.m. (Mandatory for all first-time participants)
Saturday, September 24, 2022
- Roll call is 30 minutes before squad starting time unless otherwise noted
- A Squad: 9 a.m. – (eight games)
- B Squad: 3 p.m. – (eight games)
Top six teams advance (based on 18 teams or more)
Sunday, September 25, 2022
- Baker Bracket Match Play With Bye Rounds (based on 6 teams)
- Round 1 – Teams 3-6 bowl (best-of-seven games): 10 a.m.
- Round 2 – Winners and Qualifiers 1-2 bowl (best-of-seven games): Immediately following
- Round 3 – Winners bowl (best-of-seven games): Immediately following
Finals format will be adjusted accordingly with less than 18 teams
All non-competitors will follow the local governmental mandate for the wearing of facemasks. The PBA mandate for competitors is that if you are not actively eating or drinking or at or near the approach ready to make a delivery you must wear facemasks that cover your nose and mouth. This policy is subject to change or modification.
PBA Weber 45'
Eligibility for PBA
Participant must be a USBC Member in good standing. Non members must meet PBA average requirements.
- Members: $245
- Non-Members: $310 (money order, cashier’s check or credit card only)
Entries are open online and close at 12:10 am Tuesday, September 20th.
After the deadline, entries must be made directly with the PBA Midwest Region Manager.
When you enter on-line, please enter your partner’s name or contact the Midwest Region Manager.
The field is limited to 20 teams.
Beginning August 1, 2020, the use of a balance hole is prohibited. The rule states all holes in a bowling ball must be used on every delivery; any hole not used is considered a balance hole, making the ball illegal. Bowlers who do not use their thumb no longer can have a thumb hole, as it now is considered a balance hole. They also need to mark their ball to show where they place their palm on delivery.
For a complete list of 2022 Product Registered companies, go to http://www.pba.com/resources/equipmentSponsors.asp?Type=1
- 1st Place Team is projected to pay $4,000.
- 6th Place Team is projected to pay $1,000.
- Last Cashing Team is guaranteed to pay a minimum of $900.