Friday, December 9
- Practice Session: 3-5 p.m.
- Orientation Meeting: 5 p.m. (Mandatory for all first-time participants)
- Pro-am: 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, December 10
- Roll call is 30 minutes prior to qualifying.
- A Squad: 9 a.m. – (eight games)
- B Squad: 3 p.m. – (eight games)
- Top 1/3 advance
Sunday, December 11
- Top 1/3 bowl 4 games beginning at 9 a.m. Top 16 (12-game pinfall) Advance
- Top 16 bowl 3 games. Top 8 (15-game pinfall) Advance
- Top 8 bowl 2 games. Top 4 (17-game pinfall)
- Top 4 advance to Stepladder finals
- Note: Format will be adjusted with less than 64 entries
Points awarded for this tournament will count toward 2023 East Region RPI Point List.
Participant must be a USBC Member in good standing. Non-members must meet PBA average requirements.
- PBA Members: $245
- Non-Members: $310
Online entries close at midnight Monday, December 5.
After the deadline, entries must be made directly with the PBA East Region Manager. Entries made after the online deadline are subject to a late charge.
Maximum field size is 96.
Holiday Inn Downtown, 2-8 Hawley St., Binghamton, NY. (607) 722-1212. PBA Rate $119 + Tax. If calling, use rate code ERP. You may also use the following link.
For a complete list of 2022 Product Registered companies, go to http://www.pba.com/resources/equipmentSponsors.asp?Type=1
- First place projected $3,000
- 16th place projected $650
- Low to cash projected $500