1119 N. 2nd St.
Clinton, IA 52732
Friday, November 4, 2022
- Practice Session: 1:30 - 3:30 p.m.
- Orientation Meeting: 3:30 p.m. (Mandatory for all first-time participants)
- Youth Pro-Am: 4:30 p.m. (4:15 p.m. roll call) – A Squad bowlers
- Adult Baker Pro-Am: 7:00 p.m. (6:45 p.m. roll call) – B Squad bowlers
Saturday, November 5, 2022
- Roll call is 30 minutes before squad starting time unless otherwise noted
- A Squad: 9 am – (eight games)
- B Squad: 3 pm – (eight games)
Top 1/3 advance (based on 24 or more entries)
Sunday, November 6, 2022
- 9:00 am: Roll Call
- 9:15 am: 4 Game Cashers Round *FRESH*
- Cut to the top 8 for Match Play Finals
- 11:00 am: 8 Games of Round Robin Match Play *Burn*
- Cut to the top 4 for Step Ladder
- 3:30 pm: Step Ladder Finals *FRESH*
Match Play and Step Ladder Finals’ times are approximate.
Format will be adjusted if less than 24 bowlers
All competitors and non-competitors will follow the local governmental mandate for the wearing of facemasks. The PBA encourages social distancing when possible. This policy is subject to change or modification.
Participant must be a USBC Member in good standing. Non-members must meet PBA average requirements.
- PBA Members: $245
- Non-Members: $310 (money order, cashier’s check or credit card only)
- Entries are open online.
- Online entries close at 12:10 am Tuesday, October 30, 2022, unless extended.
- After the deadline, entries must be made directly with the PBA Midwest Region Manager.
Maximum field size is 95 (80 plus 15 host spots)
PBA Hardwick 44' Oil
Beginning August 1, 2020, the use of a balance hole is prohibited. The rule states all holes in a bowling ball must be used on every delivery; any hole not used is considered a balance hole, making the ball illegal. Bowlers who do not use their thumb no longer can have a thumb hole, as it now is considered a balance hole. They also need to mark their ball to show where they place their palm on delivery.
For a complete list of 2022 Product Registered companies, go to http://www.pba.com/resources/equipmentSponsors.asp?Type=1
Prize Fund (based on 90 entries = 30 checks + 1:5 Senior checks + 1st SL)
- 1st Place is projected to pay $2,500
- 8th place is projected to pay $800
- The final cash spot is guaranteed to pay at least $450.
The top seed in the stepladder finals is guaranteed a complimentary PBA MW region entry credit. That bowler must be a Full PBA member and is valid until September 6, 2023.