166 Saratoga Rd.
South Glens Falls, NY 12803
Friday, September 16
- Practice Session: 3-5 p.m.
- Orientation Meeting: 5 p.m. (Mandatory for all first-time participants)
Saturday, September 17
- Roll call is 30 minutes prior to qualifying.
- Qualifying: 10 a.m. – (eight games)
- Top 1/3 advance
Sunday, September 18
- Top 1/3 bowl 4 games beginning at 9 a.m. Top 16 (12-game pinfall) Advance
- Top 16 bowl 3 additional games. Top 8 (15-game pinfall) Advance
- Top 8 bowl 2 additional games. Top 4 (17-game pinfall) Advance
- Top 4 bowl stepladder finals.
The top four finishers will qualify to the RPI Championship, which will be held at South Pointe Hotel, Casino and Bowling Center January 2-5, 2023. In addition, the top 8 bowlers on the East Region Point list will qualify. Should one of the qualifiers from this tournament not be able to compete, the next person from the tournament standings will be invited. Should a bowler qualifying from the point list not be able to bowl, the next person on the point list will be invited. In order to be eligible the member must be a full member and bowl a minimum of 3 East Region tournaments before the end of the season.
For complete information, go to PBA_RPI_Rules_051322.pdf
Participant must be a USBC Member in good standing. Non-members must meet PBA average requirements.
- PBA Members: $245
- Non-Members: $310
- Online entries close at midnight Monday, September 12.
- After the deadline, entries must be made directly with the PBA East Region Manager. Entries made after the online deadline are subject to a late charge.
Maximum field size is 100.
For a complete list of 2022 Product Registered companies, go to http://www.pba.com/resources/equipmentSponsors.asp?Type=1
- 1st Place is projected to pay $2,500
- Final cash spot is projected to pay a minimum of $450.