1231 S. Scott St.
Bluffton, IN 46714
Friday, October 7
- Practice Session: 3-5 p.m.
- Orientation Meeting: 5 p.m. (Mandatory for all first-time participants)
- Pro-am: 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, October 8
- Roll call is 30 minutes prior to all squads.
- A Squad: 9 a.m. – (eight games)
- B Squad: 3 p.m. – (eight games)
- Top 1/3 advance to Cashers Round.
Sunday, October 9
- Cashers Round: 10 a.m. – (eight games) all pinfall carries over.
- Top 4 advance: 3:00 p.m. (16 game total pinfall) to stepladder finals.
IMPORTANT: PBA FACE MASK POLICY
All competitors and non-competitors will follow the local governmental mandate for the wearing of facemasks. The PBA encourages social distancing when possible. This policy is subject to change or modification.
This event will qualify for points in the Central Region only. The top 4 PBA Members who are eligible in this event will qualify for the RPI Finals in January of 2023. These four bowlers will qualify to bowl for a top prize of $16,000 and a total prize fund exceeding $80,000. In order to be eligible, the PBA Member must bowl a minimum or 3 Central Region tournaments.
The Tackett Family
PBA Bear 41
- PBA Members: $245
- Non-Members: $310 (money order, cashiers check or credit card only)
72 (subject to change)
- Online entries for members and non-members opens at midnight on Monday, July 11th.
- Online entries for members and non-members close at midnight on Monday, October 3rd.
- After the deadline, entries must be made directly with the PBA Central Region Manager.
Beginning August 1, 2020, the use of a balance hole is prohibited. The rule states all holes in a bowling ball must be used on every delivery; any hole not used is considered a balance hole, making the ball illegal. Bowlers who do not use their thumb no longer can have a thumb hole, as it now is considered a balance hole. They also need to mark their ball to show where they place their palm on delivery.
IRS is requiring that we get new W-9 forms for all bowlers who earn winnings in PBA events. Players that have filled out W-9’s in 2020 and have recently changed residence will need to fill out an updated form. This requirement pertains to all participants, whether you are a member or not.
There have been some changes in product registration. For a complete list of 2022 Product Registered companies, go to
- 1st Place is projected to pay $2,500
- 16th Place is projected to pay $600.
- Final cash spot is guaranteed to pay a minimum of $450.