80 Newport Ave.
East Providence, RI 02916
Friday, November 18
- Practice Session: 3-5 p.m.
- Orientation Meeting: 5 p.m. (Mandatory for all first-time participants)
- Pro-am: 6 p.m.
Saturday, November 19
- Roll call is 30 minutes prior to all squads.
- A Squad: 9 a.m. – (eight games)
- Top 1/3 advance to Sunday, all pinfall carries over.
Sunday, November 20
- Advancer Round 1: 9 a.m. Top 1/3 bowl five games. Cut to top eight (13-game total pinfall).
- Advancer Round 2: Top 8 bowl three games. Top four (16-game pinfall) advance.
- Stepladder Finals (top 4)
Participant must be a USBC Member in good standing. Non-members must meet PBA average requirements.
Points for this tournament will count towards the 2023 East Region RPI Point List.
- PBA Members: $245
- Non-Members: $310
- Online entries close at midnight Monday, November 14.
- After the deadline, entries must be made by email to the PBA East Region Manager. Entries after deadline date will incur a $10 penalty.
Earl Anthony 43
Maximum field size is 112
Hilton Garden Inn Providence, 220 India St., Providence, RI 02903. Phone (401) 272-5577. Rate $159 + $12 Parking Fee per night + tax. Cut-off date is 10/28.
Hampton Inn Seekonk, 1030 Fall River Rd., Seekonk, MA 02771. Phone (508) 336-9000. Rate $154 + tax. Cut-off date is 10/19.
When making reservations at either location, mention 2022 PBA Northeast Regional.
For a complete list of 2022 Product Registered companies, go to http://www.pba.com/resources/equipmentSponsors.asp?Type=1
- 1st Place projected to pay $2,500
- Last place in the finals projected to pay $600
- Final cash spot guaranteed to pay a minimum of $425