2231 W Jefferson St
Joliet, IL 60435
Friday, July 28, 2023
- Practice Session: 4-6 p.m.
- Orientation Meeting: 6:05 p.m. (Mandatory for all first-time participants)
House ran sweeper on Friday night.
Saturday, July 29, 2023
- Roll call is at 11:30 a.m.
- Qualifying Squad: 12 p.m. – (eight games)
Top 12 teams advance (based on 36 teams or more)
Sunday, July 30, 2023
Baker Bracket Match Play With Bye Rounds (based on 12 teams)
Team stays on the same lane of the pair with high seed choosing lane, switching lanes each game
- Round 1 – Teams 5-12 bowl (best-of-seven games): 10 a.m.
- Round 2 – Winners and Qualifiers 1-4 bowl (best-of-seven games): Immediately following
- Round 3 – Top 4 Stepladder finals (single game)
All non-competitors will follow the local governmental mandate for the wearing of facemasks. The PBA mandate for competitors is that if you are not actively eating or drinking or at or near the approach ready to make a delivery you must wear facemasks that cover your nose and mouth. This policy is subject to change or modification.
Participant must be a USBC Member in good standing. Non members must meet PBA average requirements.
Online entries for members and non-members close at 12:10 a.m. Tuesday July 25th.
After the deadline, entries must be made directly with the PBA Midwest Region Manager.
When you enter on-line, please enter your partner’s name or contact the Midwest Region Manager.
Non-Members: $310 (money order, cashier’s check or credit card only)
The field is limited to 40 teams (plus 2 host teams).
For a complete list of 2023 Product Registered companies, go to http://www.pba.com/resources/equipmentSponsors.asp?Type=1
Prize Fund (based on 42 teams = 14 team checks) – Payout Ratio (1:3)
- 1st Place Team is projected to pay $4,000.
- 12th Place Team is projected to pay $1,200.
- Final cash spot per team is guaranteed to pay a minimum of $900.