June 1st - June 30th
The PBA Certified League Bowler Showdown will begin on June 1st and is open to active PBA Certified League Bowlers over the age of 18. PBA Certified League Bowlers eligible for this tournament will have one month to compete for the ultimate prize fund at participating host centers. Check back for more information on how you can participate in all the action!
How to Win
Participating bowlers will be placed into two divisions based on their PBA Certified League Bowler average. The top 10 bowlers with the highest two consecutive game score will be awarded prize money and Bowlero Gift Cards. Plus, Bowlers who finish in places 25, 50 and 75 will receive prizes from product registered companies!
How it Works
1. Download the Lanetalk App from the iOS App Store or Google Play Store.
2. You can join by using Google, Facebook, Apple or your email address.
3. Answer the required registration questions.
4. Confirm your email address in the “Welcome Email” you receive from Lanetalk.
5. Select “Have Fun Now” at the bottom of the screen.
6. Select the “Play” button on the bottom of the next screen.
7. Select the “PBA Certified League Bowler Showdown” match card and select “Play.”
8. Enter your name into the bowling center’s scoring system at your assigned lane.
9. Now, in the Lanetalk app choose the lane number and name that matches what you’ve entered into the bowling center’s scoring system.
10. Start bowling and once you have completed 2 consecutive games, “Match Completed” will display on your screen and your score will automatically be submitted into the PBA Certified League Bowler Showdown.
11. If you would like to submit a new score click “Play again.”
Win big during the PBA Certified League Bowler Showdown!
- 1st Place $1,000
- 2nd Place $500
- 3rd Place $250
- 4th Place $150
- 5th-10th Place $50 Bowlero Gift Cards
Note: $125,000 is the total prize fund amount for the 2022 Showdown Tour.