PBA Oklahoma Open
From: Monday, January 20, 2020
To: Sunday, January 26, 2020
Firelake Bowling Center
40945 Hardesty Road
Shawnee, OK 74801
- 10/26/2019 2:00 PM ET on FS1
- 1/26/2020 12:00 PM ET on FS1
Tickets at Firelake Bowling Center
Pro-Ams at Firelake Bowling Center
ENTRIES WILL OPEN AT 10:00AM EST, FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 08, 2019
ALL ENTRANTS MUST BE PBA MEMBERS IN GOOD STANDING.
ONLINE ENTRY IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS EVENT. TO ENTER A TOURNAMENT, FIRST DOWNLOAD AN ENTRY FORM AVAILABLE BY CLICKING THE LINK ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THIS PAGE. AFTER COMPLETING THE FORM, EMAIL IT TO THE PBA TOUR ENTRIES COORDINATOR: firstname.lastname@example.org
All entries will be accepted regardless of priority entry status, however, the deadline for priority entry consideration is December 15, 2019
- PBA Tour National Titleholders will be confirmed immediately upon receipt of entry if received prior to the December 15 deadline.
- Remaining entrants will be placed into the tournament based on 2019 PBA Tour Point List ranking if received prior to the December 15 deadline.
- Entries received after the December 15 deadline will be placed into the tournament on a first-come, first-served basis using date & time the entry was received.
- One tournament entry may be awarded at the descretion of the PBA Commissioner. If awarded, the Commissioner's Exemption will be taken from the available PTQ entry inventory.
- Once the tournament fills, remaining entries will automatically be placed into the PTQ.
NOTE: entrants who do not wish to participate in the PTQ must notify the Tournament Director or Entries Coordinator via email.
Tournament Director email: email@example.com
Entries Coordinator email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Mon, January 20, 2020||LOAD IN/PTQ|
|PTQ Rd 1||5 games||10:00a||to||12:30p|
|PTQ Rd 2||5 games||2:00p||to||4:30p|
|Tue, January 21, 2020||PRACTICE SESSION|
|A Squad Practice Session||1:00p||to||3:00p|
|B Squad Practice Session||5:00p||to||7:00p|
|Wed, January 22, 2020||QUALIFYING|
|A Squad Qualifying 1||6 games||11:00a||to||2:30p|
|B Squad Qualifying 1||6 games||5:00p||to||8:30p|
|Thu, January 23, 2020||QUALIFYING|
|B Squad Qualifying 2||6 games||11:00a||to||2:30p|
|A Squad Qualifying 2||6 games||5:00p||to||8:30p|
|Top 16 players advance to Round Robin Match Play|
|Fri, January 24, 2020||ROUND ROBIN MATCH PLAY|
|Match Play 1||8 games||11:00a||to||2:30p|
|Match Play 2||7 games||5:00p||to||8:00p|
|Position Round||1 game||8:00p||to||8:30p|
|Top 5 Players Advance to Stepladder Finals|
|Sat, January 25, 2020||PRO-AMS|
|Sun, January 26, 2020||TV FINALS ON FS1|
|Stepladder Finals FS-1 (live)||1:00p||to||3:00p|
*See Tournament Notes below for Prize Fund details.
|ENTRY FEE: $500 ($600 if paid on site)|
|PTQ ENTRY FEE: $250 (pay another $250 if you make the cut)|
|POINTS: TIER 2 EVENT|
|PRIZE FUND RATIO: 3 to 1|
|LANE ASSIGNMENTS: 2 SQUADS, 4 ON A PAIR|
|FIELD SIZE: 88 (80 + 8 PTQ)|
|LANE MAINTENANCE - DUAL PATTERN:
Left Lane: Dragon 45
Right Lane: Wolf 32
HOTEL POLICY: As a condition of participation, all tournament entrants must stay at the Grand Casino Hotel, Shawnee, Oklahoma. You must provide a hotel confirmation number to the PBA Tournament Entries Coordinator when entering.
PLEASE NOTE that entrants must stay at the hotel for the duration of their participation in the event.
|Grand Casino Hotel & Resort|
|777 Grand Casino Blvd|
|Shawnee, OK 74804|
|Phone Number: (405) 964-7777|
|Enter “PBAOpen20” into the group code|