PBA FireLake Tournament of Champions
From: Saturday, January 30, 2016
To: Sunday, February 07, 2016
FireLake Bowling Center
40945 Hardesty Rd.
Shawnee, OK 74801-8695
Additional Tournament Facility
Firelake Bowling Center
40945 Hardesty Road
Shawnee, OK 74801
- 2/7/2016 2:00 PM ET on ESPN
Tickets at FireLake Bowling Center
Pro-Ams at Firelake Bowling Center
Tickets at Firelake Bowling Center
Oil Pattern Schedule
- Qualifying Round 1 - PBA Tournament of Champions
- Qualifying Round 2 - PBA Tournament of Champions
- Cashers Round - PBA Tournament of Champions
- Match Play Round 1 - PBA Tournament of Champions
- Match Play Round 2 - PBA Tournament of Champions
- Match Play Round 3 - PBA Tournament of Champions
- Match Play Position Round - PBA Tournament of Champions
- Stepladder Round 1 - PBA Tournament of Champions
- Stepladder Round 2 - PBA Tournament of Champions
- Semifinals - PBA Tournament of Champions
- Finals - PBA Tournament of Champions
*See Tournament Notes below for Prize Fund details.
Tournament Schedule / Notes
A MINIMUM OF 41 ELIGIBLE BOWLERS WILL ADVANCE FROM THE TOC REGIONAL QUALIFIER TO MAIN FIELD
PRIZE FUND: Based on 77 entries, 1 in 3 payout
PRO-AM: Pro-Am participants will be chosen from the group of 24 Round Robin Match Play finalists.
TOURNAMENT ENTRY CRITERIA
The max field size is 96.
Deadline for entry is Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 5:00p EST. Any unused spots will be added to the 24 places available in the TOC regional qualifier.
TOC REGIONAL QUALIFIER - For entry, contact Pete McCordic.
The regional event scheduled the weekend prior to the TOC will also serve as a qualifier for other PBA members in good standing who possess a non-Tour title. This event is open to everyone and features a regional entry fee and prize fund.
The top 35 players in the field who meet eligibility criteria will earn the right to enter the TOC. Players interested in participating in the TOC qualifier must declare their intent with the regional manager (Pete McCordic) prior to the start of the event.
Those who advance must pay the TOC entry fee of $500.
For example: If a non-member wins the regional and a National Tour title holder finishes 2nd, the player finishing in 3rd place is the first player eligible to enter the TOC.
Special PBA rate of $99/night is available to all bowlers use Group Booking code 160128FIRE under “Advanced Search Options”. Kings and Doubles are available, please call if you don’t see Doubles when booking on-line, (405) 964-7777. The Grand is a major sponsor of the PBA, please support them. Book early to avoid being shut out, another event is going on at the same time.