Motel 6 Roll to Riches
From: Thursday, April 05, 2007
Sequoia Pro Bowl
5501 Sandalwood Blvd
Columbus, OH 432294476
- 5/5/2007 5:30 PM ET on ESPN
- 5/22/2007 11:00 PM ET on ESPN2
- 5/25/2007 3:00 AM ET on ESPN2
- 5/29/2007 11:00 PM ET on ESPN2
- 7/10/2007 11:00 PM ET on ESPN2
- 6/20/2007 1:00 PM ET on ESPN
- 6/22/2007 1:00 PM ET on ESPN
- 7/16/2007 9:00 AM ET on ESPN Classic
- 7/17/2007 9:00 AM ET on ESPN Classic
- 10/30/2007 12:00 PM ET on ESPN Classic
- 10/31/2007 12:00 PM ET on ESPN Classic
- 3/18/2009 1:00 PM ET on ESPN Classic
- 3/18/2009 1:30 PM ET on ESPN Classic
Friday, December 28, 2007
The PBA and Motel 6 announced today fans will decide key elements of the 2008 Motel 6 Roll to Riches — a special winner-take-all postseason event featuring the highest top prize on Tour of $150,000 — via a special text message and online voting campaign.
Sunday, April 15, 2007
It’s hard to top a season in which you win two Majors and set a career-high in earnings, but 18-year Denny’s PBA Tour veteran Doug Kent added to what was already a dream season.
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
With the 2006-07 Denny’s PBA Tour regular season complete, attention turns to the third annual Motel 6 Roll to Riches special event, which this season moves to Sequoia Pro Bowl in Columbus, Ohio.
Sunday, April 01, 2007
PBA Commissioner and CEO Fred Schreyer announced today Norm Duke and Walter Ray Williams Jr. have been voted into the 2007 Motel 6 Roll to Riches special event via an online fan vote.
Wednesday, April 4th
4:30PM Special Pro Am event with 6 RtoR participants. Contact Sequoia Pro Bowl for details and entries. Pro Am packages will start at $99; Exempt packages available that include a Brunswick PBA Inferno bowling ball!
Thursday, April 5th
7:00PM Taping of the Motel 6 Roll to Riches begins! 6 bowlers will vie for the $150,000 winner-take-all prize. Tickets for the event are on sale NOW, and range $15-$50. Click Here!